The maze of financial products and planning strategies can seem bewildering at times. Furthermore, as your circumstances change your financial goals will change and your investment decisions will need careful review to ensure they are still appropriate.
Cockburn Lucas only utilize the services of the UK’s leading independent fund platforms, providing award-winning fund administration. Using a Platform gives you the opportunity to diversify your investments across a wide range of products and funds, making investing easier than ever, and can be the perfect solution for clients’ purchasing collective investment funds, Direct securities, Exchange traded funds and Investment Trusts as well as other product structures.
Iress Software is recognised as the Customer Relationship Management system of choice, and provides us with state-of-the-art administration and reporting software linked directly to our fund dealing platform partners. These providers of financial services technology are, in effect, the heartbeat of the ‘Wealthmaster service’, enabling us to deliver a safe and secure financial advisory service to our clients, 24 hours a day, wherever they may be in the world.
Cockburn Lucas has adopted the use of Morningstar, who are a leading provider of independent investment research across North America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. They offer an extensive line of products and services for individuals, financial advisers and institutions and set the industry standard for investment information, with their primary corporate value being ‘investors come first’
By combining platform technology and the best customer relationship management and research software available, we aim to provide our clients with state of the art wealth management and financial services aimed at meeting the needs of the modern investor whilst retaining traditional Private client values.
The Benefits of the Cockburn Lucas Wealthmaster service
We believe our Wealthmaster service offers the following benefits:
- A convenient, single account view of all your fund investments and strategies.
- Easy investment tracking, with one consolidated valuation statement, issued twice yearly, and the ability to receive instant valuations across your portfolio at any time, 24 hours a day.
- Significantly less paperwork to complete and receive, as collective investments are maintained by one centralised dealing administrator.
- Thousands of investment funds available for buying or switching, so that your portfolio can be quickly and easily rebalanced to suit your changing investment objectives and market-driven events.
- Competitive charging structures from the UK’s leading platform product providers to ensure we maximize returns on your capital.
- Safe and secure systems backed up by leading organisations with significant capital resources and market share.
One application form, one payment, one statement, many fund options…
In a nutshell, investment platforms enable us (your adviser) to place a selection of funds and products, from many different fund providers, into one consolidated portfolio. Using a platform greatly simplifies the whole process of investing: with online access, powerful consolidation tools and back office integration, Cockburn Lucas is able to spend far less time on administration, and more on developing our relationship and servicing your financial needs and requirements.
The old way
- Client portfolios managed by dealing with each fund management company separately.
- Different application forms, separate payments, different client statements and multiple portfolio valuations needed.
- The more you diversified into different funds and different fund managers, the more complicated the whole process became.
- A very paper orientated administrative process.
The Wealthmaster way
- Using our platforms’ award-winning website, portfolios can be constructed and managed in one place by accessing their extensive fund range, portfolio analysis and construction tools.
- One application form, one payment, one client statement.
- A massively simplified process resulting in reduced administration for us and a better service for you, the investor.
- Optional on-line access allowing investors to view their portfolios together with on line interactive applications
The value of your investment can go down as well as up and you may get back less than you have invested.