Mellor Oxland LLP practise as Chartered Tax Advisers which means they are well placed to provide tax advisory and compliance services for individuals, trusts and businesses. As investments often have significant tax consequences, we work closely with Mellor Oxland to ensure that mutual clients receive well-rounded advice from a tax perspective, to complement the investment advice given by our Adviser Team. They deliver their expertise as an annual service, including compliance and high level tax advice, for a fixed fee. They are also happy to undertake individual assignments, for fees which will be fixed at the outset. Theirservices fall broadly into the following categories:
As Chartered Tax Advisers they are able to offer extensive advice on all the major areas of taxation ….
- Income Tax
- National Insurance
- Capital Gains Tax
- Inheritance Tax and Estate Planning including Trusts
- Profit extraction
- Retirement & Succession Planning
They can also assist in reviewing and advising on legal documents, such as Wills or Trust Deeds, from a tax viewpoint.
Trusts & Personal Appointments
Trusts can form an integral part of long term financial and tax planning, as can ensuring assets are protected in other ways by use of legal powers ….
- Trust creation and planning
- Trust compliance, including accounts and tax returns
- Estate accounts and tax compliance Personal Appointments
- Acting as a professional Trustee
- Acting as a professional Executor
- Acting as Power of Attorney
- All personal appointments will be held jointly with family members of other professional advisers.
Whether your business trades as a sole proprietor, through a partnership or as a corporate body, Mellor Oxland can help you to reach full potential….
- Business start-up and planning
- Management and annual accounts
- Payroll and PAYE/NI
- Corporation Tax Returns (iXRBL)
- Company secretarial work
- Strategic Planning
- Long term planning including exit strategies.
Note: The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate taxation advice.