Our mission is to source great products and strategies that help our clients reach their financial goals. CL has a set of six core values that guide us in everything we do. We use these core values to formulate our strategy and direct our business decisions, and we expect every employee to embrace and embody these values throughout the course of business every day.
- Clients Come First – Putting our clients’ interests above all else is the foundation of our company. We believe that our strength comes largely from the trust that our clients have in us. Our goal is help you select an appropriate strategy and deliver a safe financial outcome.
- Excellent Service – We don’t settle for good. By excelling in research, Planning, and technology, we strive to deliver award winning industry-defining service that delight our clients and eclipse the competition.
- Great People – We want people who are smart, hard-working, curious, creative, and passionate about their work. We encourage employees to learn and grow throughout their careers. Every person here matters and contributes to our success. We go out of our way to attract, retain, challenge, and reward great people.
- One Reputation – Cockburn Lucas is successful because clients trust us. We must always approach our work with absolute integrity and independence. We expect all employees to adhere to the highest ethical standards at all times, even if it costs us business. We will aim to always protect our clients’ interests and our reputation at all costs.
- Entrepreneurial Spirit and Innovative Thinking – We believe that companies should grow, but never grow old. Our entrepreneurial roots continue to inspire and guide us as our business expands and matures. We value independent thinking, nimble decision-making, and creative, unconventional solutions that ultimately deliver safe outcomes to our clients.
- Financial Success and Security for Our Stakeholders – We believe that when we pursue our mission of delivering great financial planning that helps our clients, financial success will follow. This allows us to reinvest in our business and employees, build long-term relationships, and further our work of helping our clients meet their financial goals.